At Total Industrial Solutions, we test deluge fire suppression systems using Siron Dry Deluge Technology to provide you with the best solution for your sprinkler system testing needs. With other testing systems, the use of water can lead to dangerous conditions and damage to expensive equipment. With Siron Dry Deluge Testing, you’ll be guaranteed safer systems, paired with reduced operational downtime, and eliminating the need to flow water on your production & electrical equipment.
Get Started with Dry Deluge Testing
Traditional Wet Testing
When you opt to use traditional wet testing systems, the water used can cause severe damage to your electrical equipment, cause corrosion, and even cause a shutdown in production. Don’t put your business and employees through this stress – invest in the Patented Siron Dry Deluge Testing Technology.
Siron Dry Deluge Testing
Do you want to extend the life of your deluge system while protecting your production and electrical equipment? Siron Patented Dry Deluge Testing Technology is your solution. This system pushes vapor through the deluge pipework, replicating the properties of water. With periodical testing, this technology is proven to provide equal, if not better, results than traditional wet testing. Plus, dry testing meets all the requirements of NFPA and wet tests, while reducing damage and costs.
Disadvantages of Wet Testing
- Operations must shut down during the testing process and for cleanup
- Causes growth of MIC, which causes corrosion of expensive equipment
- Increased blockages of piping and spray heads
- Excessive use of water can cause overflow into tanks
- Contaminated wastewater after testing causes damage to the environment
- Water can freeze in arctic conditions, resulting in dangerous conditions
- Leads to unplanned business loss and operation shut down
Dry Deluge Testing Advantages
- Testing conditions are safer for plant equipment and employees
- Reduced cost of testing by eliminating operational downtime
- Shorter preparation and cleanup times
- Leaks in flow pipes and damaged discharge devices are easier to detect
- Production and electrical equipment is protected from water damage and have increased lifespan
- Meets NFPA and wet test requirements
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Call a TIS team player today!
SEND US AN EMAIL:
TRUSTED IN THE INDUSTRY
Total Industrial Solutions maintains membership in the NFPA, NICET, and many more.